Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 800 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Biomarker Project Manager (m/f)
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech you will be responsible for coordination of our clinical biomarker programs. Your duties in detail:
- Implementation, coordination, harmonization, and overviewing the biomarker programs of our clinical trials including our collaboration programs with pharmaceutical and academic partners
- Responsibility to efficiently unite the knowhow from involved departments such as clinical development and operations, sample collection, analytics, bioinformatics, data science and others
- Comprehensive overview of the company´s proprietary assay portfolio as well as from third parties and usage of this knowledge for coordinative and operative support of our biomarker strategist and data management experts
- Development and maintainance of effective working relationships with the departments involved, with particular focus on the strategic and operational team, external cooperation partners, external CROs & vendors and central labs
- Establishment of clear communication structures as well as guidance of the communication flow between interdisciplinary and international teams
What you have to offer.
- Degree in natural sciences in the subject of medicine, human biology, biology, biochemistry or similar
- Professional experience in biomarker management in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry. Good understanding of current biomarker assays and methods
- Working knowledge of project management applications
- Excellent, targeted communication skills and capability of managing multiple competing priorities
- An understanding of regulatory requirements for clinical development is a plus
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).