Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 800 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Communication Manager (m/f)
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will support the Head of Global Communications in developing and executing an integrated global communications strategy. Your duties in detail:
- Refresh and update of BioNTech's corporate design and development of new corporate materials including presentations, infographics and brochures in German and English
- Contribution to the website relaunch in English and German and management of website content on a daily basis
- Development and execution of BioNTech’s social media strategy including the establishment of social media channels and the development of media materials e.g. press releases and Q&A documents
- Establishment and maintenance of relationships with local media and organization of internal events including visits and lab tours for our location Mainz
What you have to offer.
- Several years of work experience, preferably gathered in a (Healthcare) PR agency. Journalistic and editorial experience as well as experience in media work and event organization
- Social media experience is a must as well as experience with content management systems (e.g. wordpress) and a solid understanding on how to use social media channels for strategic communication
- Knowledge in the field of Life Sciences either from working in academia or pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- Hands-on mentality, strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to contribute and work well in a team environment as well as work independently
- Ability to effectively manage senior level relationships across and outside the company and ability to extract needed information
- Fluent command of German and English
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Marlen Saleh will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).