Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Oncology / Immunology
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a data analyst you will work in a team of scientists, making your contribution to research and development of highly innovative immunotherapies. Your duties in detail:
- Providing scientific communication support, including writing high quality reports and summaries of preclinical and translational data
- Supporting the team in scientific data analyses, data processing and interpretation as well as being responsible for literature and database searches
- Writing and steering the provision of documents for regulatory purposes in order to guarantee the timely provision of these documents in development projects
- Linking preclinical research activities with clinical development, in particular ensuring a seamless and rapid flow of information between internal teams
- Representing the team in internal meetings and in the communication with external partners
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed university degree (PhD) in biology, medicine, biotechnology, biochemistry or comparable with focus of immunology / oncology
- Expert knowlegde and professional experience in the field of immunology and/or oncology, Industry experience is a plus
- Great talent in scientific writing, strong analytical skills, being able to extract the essence of scientific data and translate these into well writen documents
- Talent to combine managerial tasks with scientific content. Ability to work proactively and well-organized in cross-functional working groups
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (fluently written and spoken English). German language skills are a plus
- Adhering to guidelines, SOP's, and industrial standards during work with high quality standards and committed to meet deadlines
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Please send us your application in English outlining your suitability for the role.
Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer any further questions you may have at + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (Monday-Friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you