Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 800 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Lean Expert (m/f)
Supply Chain Management
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a Lean Expert (m/f) you will design supply chain ´concepts to bring processes to the next level and you will be responsible for the implementation of a lean culture approach. Your duties in detail:
- Designing lean supply chain concepts focusing on intra-logistics transportation- and warehousing-solutions based on Industry 4.0 and AI approaches in the context of the BioNTech Operations scale-up activities
- Leading lean and CI initiatives within the BioNTech Supply Chain and Operations environment with strong focus on Factory Physics methodology and tool sets
- Act as sparring partner and lean consultant for the Senior Expert Logistics Automation & Robotics within the BioNTech Supply Chain environment
- Development and coordination of a lean culture approach to enable and facilitate future Operations business growth
What you have to offer.
- Degree in a technical and/or business related field with Lean Expert Certificate or 6 Sigma (Master-) Black Belt
- Experience and demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record for delivering results on large, cross functional, international logistics automation projects
- Deep understanding of logistical correlations and modern SCM processes
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of German
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Alexandra Neumeier will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).