Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a part of our lighthouse project iNesT you will soon take the next critical step with us. With BioNTech, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines. Your duties in detail:
- Cross-functional coordination of development projects in several groups including Biosampling, Immunohistochemistry, Genomics and Bioinformatics
- Steering of development projects and coordination of supporting functions to achieve smooth integration to manufacturing workflow on time
- Put single process optimizations into overall project context to prioritize work packages and shift resources accordingly
- Transparent communication with internal stakeholders and external cooperation partners, and appropriate escalation of delays
- Conceptual support in upscaling efforts by expanding existing capacities, technology transfers or building new facilities
What you have to offer.
- Completed degree in the field of natural sciences, medicine, or technology with a PhD or master degree/diploma with at least five years of professional experience and an interest in molecular biology based analytics and pharmaceutical production
- Sound knowledge of and practical experience in project management. Experience in coordinating project Teams
- Strong conceptual, communication, and problem-solving skills, and an ability to grasp new ideas quickly. Ability to present convincingly scientific content, and a confident manner with relevant Stakeholders
- Conscientious, with an independent and well-structured way of working. Resilience in a dynamic working environment. Enjoyment of troubleshooting, problem solving and process optimization
- Preferably strong background in one or more of the following areas: histology, molecular biology, Next Generation Sequencing or Bioinformatics; Willingness to handle complex projects and understanding of computerized systems; Strong skills in spoken and written English
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Alexandra Neumeier will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you