Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you lead the transfer and partnerships activity between two facilities but also between research and commercial iNesT technology development. You develop, in collaboration with section leads, project leads and stakeholders across the company, coherent strategies for various tech transfer projects. Your duties in detail:
- Coordination and monitoring of project progress, taking over responsibility for the respective project-coordination of the interfaces between different functions such as strategic clinical development, quality, regulatory and CMC (non-GMP and GMP)
- Work cross-functionally to unite several teams to ensure projects are built and delivered on time, with consideration to scope
- Strategic concept planning to enable a tech transfer
- Evaluation of potential risks within the tech transfer Projects
- GAP analysis C delta V - current and vision
What you have to offer.
- Vocational training or completed degree (bachelor, master, diploma) in the field of natural sciences, pharmaceuticals, medicine, or technology, and an interest in pharmaceutical production
- High proficiency in project management and strong experience in technology transfer
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Management experience, ability to lead more junior level colleagues and to provide guidance
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills e.g. ability to lead root cause analyses
- The ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive directions
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Ines Assmann-De la Obra will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you