Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.With BioNTech, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines. Your duties in detail:
- Isolation of nucleic acids and NGS library preparation from patient material on liquid handling platforms (Beckman Coulter), quality control of nucleic acids and NGS libraries
- Operation, maintenance as well as qualification of liquid handling devices, NGS instruments (Illumina) and QC instruments (fragment analyser, tapestation, platereader)
- Optimization and troubleshooting of existing laboratory methods and implementation of newly established methods into routine application with GCLP requirements
What you have to offer.
- University degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related disciplines or completed training as a biological/chemical laboratory technician (BTA, MTA)
- Experience in molecular biological techniques (extraction of nucleic acids, NGS library preparation, gel electrophoresis), ideally experience in a GCLP environment.
- Experience in operation of liquid handling instruments (preferably Beckman Coulter), affinity to computer-based laboratory systems
- Ideally, experience with quality management system and manufacturing excution system (MES)
- Interest in developing new methods and testing laboratory appliances
- Very good German and good written and spoken English skills.
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Alexandra Neumeier will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you