Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech you help to identify and characterise new ligands for the development of cancer drugs and diagnostics. Your tasks in detail are:
- Identification and characterization of specific ligands for targeted delivery of nucleic acids
- Apply protein engineering and high-throughput screening techniques for identification of novel binding ligands
- Produce the ligands in different epxression systems and characterize them with regard to affinity and specificity (ELISA, FACS, SPR) and functional cell-based assays
- Independent planing and performing of experiments and presentation of results
- Working in multidisciplinary project teams
What you have to offer.
- Technical training (BTA, CTA) or completed scientific or technical studies (M.Sc., Diploma) in biology, biochemistry or related fields
- Strong background in the applied biotechnology field, preferably first experience with molecular library and screening techniques
- Experience with different recombinant protein expression systems as well as biochemical and cell-based assay systems is highly benefitial
- Very good German and English spoken and written and safe handling of MS Office applications
- Organizational talent, strong communication and team skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Ines Assmann-De la Obra will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you