Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 800 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Research Associate (m/f)
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.In our cell therapy team, you will soon take the next decisive step together with us. You will support the development of novel T cell-based immunotherapies against cancer. Your duties in detail:
- Collaboration on the establishment and optimization of transposon-based therapeutic gene transfer for ex vivo and in vivo modification of T cells
- Independent implementation of cell culture-based in vitro studies
- Performance of cloning as well as Establishment of molecular biological assays for the analysis of copy number and localization of integrated transpons using PCR-based methods
- Generation of SOPs for established methods
- Independent execution and documentation of experiments
What you have to offer.
- Completed vocational training as BTA, MTLA, biology lab technician (m/f), bachelor's or master's degree in biology, biotechnology or equivalent qualification
- Experience in cell biology (culture and transfection/electroporation of primary T cells and cell lines)
- Experience in molecular biology (E. coli transformation, cloning, PCR, GDNA isolation from mammalian cells)
- Practical experience with common immunological methods for the characterization of T cells
- Good German and very good English skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).