BioNTech is pioneering the development of individualized therapies for cancer and other diseases. We have the tools to develop individualized immunotherapy solutions under one roof – from diagnostics and drug development to manufacturing. The cutting-edge technologies that we are developing include individualized mRNA-based medicines, novel checkpoint immuno-modulators, innovative chimeric antigen receptors, and T-cell receptor-based treatments. BioNTech SE is Europe’s largest privately held biopharmaceutical company and has grown rapidly to more than 1000 employees.
Scientific / Medical Writer*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a scientific/medical writer, you will assure the timely generation of high-quality scientific and regulatory documents required for the non-clinical and clinical development of novel immunotherapeutic agents. You will write, edit, and format scientific/regulatory documents, and assist in the preparation of abstracts, posters and manuscripts for publication. You will be part of an international scientific/medical writing team that closely collaborates with project management, clinical operations, and the non-clinical development team. The position will be based at our headquarters in Mainz near Frankfurt.
- Write, edit, and format documents required for non-clinical and clinical development according to standard procedures
- Check and revise documents with regard to scientific content, completeness, and consistency
- Prepare/edit abstracts, posters and manuscripts for publication of clinical and non-clinical data
- Provide technical editing support to colleagues
What you have to offer.Qualifications:
- Ph.D. in a relevant life science, ideally with a good knowledge of immunology and oncology
- Ideally with 2+ years’ experience as scientific or medical writer in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry, and/or a solid publication record
- Ability to interpret and summarize scientific results in a clear and concise manner
- Native-level command of English is required, and good German skills are advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work according to strict timelines and prioritize workload
- Expert user of MS Office applications
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering Spirit?Please send us your application – in English outlining your suitability for the role – using our online form.
Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer any further questions you may have at + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (Monday-Friday, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - as unique as you.