Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a part of our formulation discovery & testing team, you will soon be responsible for developing analytical assays for the characterization of RNA-nanoparticle formulations. Your duties in detail:
- Characterization of nanoparticle samples by various analytical methods (e.g. dynamic light scattering, gel agarose, DSC, UV, CryoTEM, SAXS)
- Planning and monitoring of routine analytical testing and stability testing to aid formulation development for the detection phase
- Keeping up with scientific / technological developments by attending scientific meetings / seminars and conduct of scientific reviews
What you have to offer.
- PhD or master's degree with several years of professional experience in pharmaceutical technology, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, or comparable
- Expertise in the characterization of nanoparticles
- Experience in pharmaceutical development is a plus
- Very good English or German skills
- Attention to detail as well as strong organizational and communication skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you