Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will contribute to planning and monitoring of R&D studies in collaboration with lead scientists that enable clinical translation of our first-in-class immunotherapeutics. Your duties in detail:
- Support research teams by early toxicological target assessment as well as development project teams with strategies and studies to enable clinical trials
- Supervise and monitor in vitro and in vivo PD/PK/safety studies at contract research organizations
- Prepare and review safety parts of regulatory documents (IND, CTD, IMPD, IB, briefing books etc.), writing of R&D study reports
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed university degree (PhD/MD/VMD) in natural or life sciences
- Expert knowledge and practical experience in immunology and oncology
- Experience with regulatory requirements (GLP, ME, EMA, FDA, etc.)
- Post-graduate qualification in toxicology and/or as a study director is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written)
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you