Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
RNA Antibody Development for Infectious Diseases
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech you are responsible for establishing and carrying out assays to determine effector functions, half-life, and analyze false pairing of HC, LC of co translated antibodies Your duties in detail:
- Design, execution, analysis and reporting of mRNA encoded neutralizing antibodies
- Reporting of experiments and results internally an externally to a broader audience
- Contribution of innovative ideas to advance project success as well as Coordination of subprojects in the field of antibody and infectious diseases
- Molecular biological working (design, cloning, DNA-and RNA-preparation) and protein biochemical / immunological examination of encoded proteins (Western Blot analysis, ELISA)
- Documentation in alignment with the company's requirements
What you have to offer.
- University degree and PhD in biochemistry, biotechnology, biology, immunology or a similar field
- Expert level knowledge and hands on experience in in vitro cell-based assays, molecular biological and protein biochemistry methods
- Advanced knowledge in protein biochemistry, cell biology, immunology (e.g. antibodies, infectious disease) and experience in S2 cell culture work and animal experiments (e.g. FELASA-B)
- Expert knowledge in antibody engineering and RNA technologies, experience with nucleotide technologies is a plus as well as expert knowledge in MS Office as well as FlowJo X, GraphPadPrism 6, Adobe and Citavi
- Strong communication skills in German and English. Team-oriented, independent and careful working
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Elma Köller will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you