Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
RNA Vaccine Formulation
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will make your contribution to the conduct of our clinical studies – because you ensure the development and establishment of GMP-compiant RNA vaccine manufacturing processes. Your duties in detail:
- Process development for nanoparticulate mRNA therapeutics for clinical application
- Development and optimization of processes and protocols for GMP-compiant manufacturing of the RNA nanotherapeutics
- Design, planning, preparation, performance, analysis and documentation of experiments in the course of the development projects
- Responsible communication of results and progress reports to internal and external partners
- Method and process transfer to internal and external partners and contract manufacturing organizations
What you have to offer.
- PhD in a science- or engineer-oriented discipline (e.g. chemistry, pharmacy, physics, medicine), best with pharmaceutical technology background, or master's degree plus several years of professional experience or comparable qualification
- Very good knowledge of minimum one of these topics: pharmaceutical technology, colloidal systems as nanoparticles, polymer systems, liposomes, drug/gene delivery
- Interest in physicochemical analytics as e.g. light scattering, fluorescence, zeta potential, SAXS
- High standard of spoken and written English. German language skills are advantageous
- High level of organization and reliability. Independent, well-structured and precise way of working. Willingness to take over responsibility, as well as the ability to work in a team and with enthusiasm
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you