Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.Thanks to your contribution at BioNTech, our innovative therapies for autoimmune diseases will be continuously advanced and improved. You will support our team in an exciting research area with clinical relevance. Your duties in detail:
- Independent design, planning, preparation, performance, analysis and documentation of in vivo mouse experiments to address key scientific questions
- Identify, develop and optimize new techniques to address critical project needs and answer scientific questions
- Guidance of research technicians. You will work with multidisciplinary teams in the early translational phase
- Responsible communication of results and progress reports
- Read and apply relevant scientific literature to support scientific discussion
What you have to offer.
- PhD in the field of immunotherapy (e.g. autoimmunity)
- Practical experience in common immunological techniques (especially flow cytometry, ELISpot and ELISA) and experience with in vivo work in mouse models
- Track-record in the field of autoimmunity would be desirable
- Optionally you have experience with cell culture methods
- High standard of spoken and written English, German language skills are advantageous
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Marlen Saleh will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you