Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 800 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will be responsible for in vitro routine analysis service, thereby ensuring the realization of our clinical projects. Your duties in detail:
- Planning, performance and evaluation of routine cell culture measurement of our nanopharmaceuticals
- Analysis, documentation and report of the results
- Development, optimization and validation of novel assays for biological evaluation of the nanopharmaceuticals as well as instrumentation
- Documentation, interpretation and report of the results of your experiments and in vitro assay development (also in terms of technical reports and presentations)
What you have to offer.
- Scientific or technical studies (M.Sc., Diploma, Ph.D.) in biology, cell biology, biochemistry or related subjects with focus on in vitro analytic
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in cell culture model, quantitative in vitro measurement methods and HTP-methods
- Scientific knowledge of nanoparticles and/or RNA and their in vitro analytic
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).