Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 800 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.Thanks to your work at BioNTech, the development of formulations for Nano Therapeutics and related pharmaceutical products will be advanced. Your duties in detail:
- Proactive introduction of solutions for the development of new RNA nanoparticle formulations
- Production and characterization of formulations in close communication with the teams involved
- Regular provision of preparations for pre-clinical testing in compliance with deadlines and quality requirements
- Coordination of the work in the team as well as with internal and external partners
- Responsibility for internal and external cooperations
What you have to offer.
- Completed course of study with a doctorate in pharmacy (ideally in pharmaceutical technology) or a comparable scientific field (e.g., chemistry, biochemistry)
- Expertise on the physics and chemistry of colloidal systems as well as in the assembly of nanoparticle systems
- Basic knowledge of the chemistry of nucleotides, peptides, lipids, polymers and related systems
- Knowledge of nanoparticle preparations for pharmaceutical application in 'drug delivery', 'gene delivery', RNA or DNA therapeutics as well as formal, regulatory and technological requirements in the field of pharmaceutical development
- Communication talent and the ability to interact constructively in interdisciplinary teams
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).