Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 800 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Senior Expert (m/f)
Logistics Automation & Robotics
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a Senior Expert (m/f) you will draft supply chain concepts to bring the department to the next level and you will be responsible for the implemention of a fully automated logistics solution. Your duties in detail:
- Drafting of supply chain concepts focusing on intra-logistics transportation- and warehousing-solutions based on Industry 4.0 and AI approaches in the context of the BioNTech Operations scale-up activities
- Project-lead in the selection and implementation process of a fully automated logistics solution in close alignment with the Operations & Supply Chain Management departments
- Drive the selction of external partners and equipment suppliers
- Act as sparring partner and engineering consultant for the Lean Expert within the BioNTech Supply Chain environment
What you have to offer.
- Degree in a technical related field
- Experience and demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record for delivering results on large, cross functional, international logistics automation projects
- Deep understanding of logistical correlations and modern SCM processes
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of German
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Alexandra Neumeier will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).