Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 800 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Senior Expert (m/f)
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will be responsible for the saftey assessment of our most important platforms in collaboration with lead scientists that enable clinical translation of our first-in-class immunotherapeutics. Your duties in detail:
- Responsibility for the execution of an integrated and scientifically sound nonclinical development strategy from target assessment to clinical trial initiation and registration in view of the target product profiles of the individual pharmaceutical development candidates
- Steering of nonclinical safety evaluations of development compounds within BioNTech as well as externally with consultants, contract research organisations and development partners
- Generation and review of concise safety assessment reports and documentation for internal decision making, as well as regulatory submission to facilitate profound health authority reviews and approval processes in all phases of drug development
- Supervision and monitoring of in vitro and in vivo PD/PK/safety studies at contract research organizations
What you have to offer.
- Degree (PhD/MD/VMD) in natural or life sciences
- Demonstrated experience in drug development
- Knowledge of immunotherapy and oncology or infectious disease, as well as advanced experience in all areas of toxicology. Board certification in toxicology such as ERT/DABT is highly desirable
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the biopharmaceutical industry and have been involved in market authorisation of biologics. Experience with regular interactions with reg. authorities, especially with FDA
- Team player, excellent English communication skills and love to work in multidisciplinary teams
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).