Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 800 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Senior Manager* Alliance Management
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.Your expertise in alliance management will be a major contribution to the company’s success, as you ensure the proper conduct and translation of the full potential of existing strategic partnerships at BioNTech. Your duties in detail:
- You and your team will ensure the proper governance of existing partnerships with pharma, biotech and academic partners, including contract compliance.
- You will also draft and negotiate term sheets and contracts for expanded research and clinical activities, material transfer and licensing agreements that may arise within existing partnerships.
- You and your team colleagues will contribute to the corporate development and specific business strategies of BioNTech in identifying new opportunities within BioNTech’s partner network.
- Working efficiently with internal stakeholders and advisers in order to manage value-increasing business operations, including interactions with BioNTech’s legal and intellectual property teams.
- Last but not least, you will represent BioNTech within our existing partnering network and attend alliance governance meetings, as well as at meetings with potential new cooperation partners.
What you have to offer.
- At least three years of professional experience in the field of alliance management, business development or project management in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry as well as a scientific background (PhD. preferred).
- Strong knowledge of the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry, drug discovery and development.
- Experience in reviewing and drafting legal documents with great orientation to detail.
- Quick perception, high degree of motivation, hands-on mentality and team spirit. Analytical thinking as well as a structured and precise working attitude.
- Excellent German and English language skills (both spoken and written), confidence in dealing with MS office as well as the ability to prepare clear, succinct and convincing presentations.
- Readiness to travel (up to 20% of the working time) and relocation to Mainz.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and look forward to becoming part of a highly qualified, motivated, and collegial team, in which you can expect exciting tasks and new career prospects. Simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Marlen Saleh will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you