BioNTech AG is pioneering the development of individualized therapies for cancer and other diseases. We have the tools to develop individualized immunotherapy solutions under one roof – from diagnostics and drug development to manufacturing. The cutting-edge technologies that we are developing include individualized mRNA-based medicines, innovative chimeric antigen receptors and T-cell receptor-based treatments, and novel checkpoint immuno-modulators. BioNTech AG is Europe’s largest privately held biopharmaceutical company and has grown rapidly to more than 1000 employees.
Senior Medical Writer*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As senior medical writer*, you will assure the timely generation of high-quality regulatory documents required for the clinical development of novel immunotherapeutic agents. You will be part of an international scientific/medical writing team that closely collaborates with project management, clinical operations, and the non-clinical development team. The position will be based at our headquarters in Mainz, with the option of working partially from home.
- Write and edit clinical documents in accordance with appropriate national and international guidelines (e.g. ICH, EU)
- Establish and maintain internal processes for medical writing
- Share your clinical writing expertise with colleagues
- Collaborate with external service providers
- Prepare clinical abstracts, posters and manuscripts
What you have to offer.
- Several years of experience as regulatory medical writer in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- MD or Ph.D. in a relevant life science, ideally with expert knowledge of immunology and oncology
- Ability to interpret and summarize complex clinical data in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency authoring clinical regulatory documents, e.g. clinical study reports, study protocols, investigator’s brochures, briefing books and responses to authorities
- Native-level command of English is required, and good German skills are advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work according to strict timelines and prioritize workload
- Expert user of MS Office applications
- Team player
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Please send us your application in English outlining your suitability for the role. Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer any further questions you may have at + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (Monday-Friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you