Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 800 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Senior Project Manager (m/f)
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a project manager (m/f), you are responsible for our clinical projects at early and late development stages. Your duties in detail:
- Coordination and monitoring of project progress especially focusing on clinical projects at early and late development stages, taking over responsibility for the respective projects- coordination of the interfaces between the operative clinical team and other relevant functions such as strategic clinical development, biomarker, CMC, preclinical
- Coordination and support of cross-functional teams composed of internal and external stakeholders
- Establish communication structures as well as guiding the flow of communication between interdisciplinary and international teams
- Report to management and communication with our partners and relevant governmental agencies
What you have to offer.
- PhD in natural sciences and a postdoc in the subject of medicine, human biology, biology, biochemistry or the like
- Professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry or biotechnology and experience with the regulatory requirements of clinical studies are mandatory
- Documented experience in managing clinical trials
- Excellent, targeted communication in teams and experience in leading teams
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).