Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will work within a highly motivated research team on identifying and characterizing new promising therapeutically effective mRNA- and antibody-based immunotherapeutics for the fight against cancer. Your duties in Detail:
- Leading scientific projects to meet company timelines and goals
- Independent design and performance of experiments
- Summarizing, reporting and presenting the data
- Guiding and supervising research associates in performing in vitro and in vivo studies
- Presentation of scientific data and strategies in internal meetings as well as communication with external partners
What you have to offer.
- PhD in biology, medicine, pharmacy, biotechnology, biochemistry or equivalent
- Several years of postdoctoral experience in the fields of immunology or immuno-oncology in academia or ideally in an industry position with a solid track record of independent research accomplishments, as evidenced by publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Sound knowledge in in vitro and in vivo studies in the field of immunolgy/oncology: cellular assays, ELISA, flow cytometry, bioactivity assays, murine syngeneic or xenograft tumor models
- Prior experience in immuno-oncology drug discovery (biologics or other immunomodulatory agents) is desirable
- Very good English skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you